Rugged panel mount monitor with 12.1” color LCD display. Housed in a powder coated air craft grade aluminum bezel enclosure, this rugged monitor is suitable for industrial military applications. A variety of other options are also available so you can customize this monitor to fit all your military applications.
- Shock and Vibe 901D, Grade A
- EMI MIL Standard 461
- RTCA DO-160G
- 12.1” Color LCD Display with On Screen Display (OSD)
- Powder coated air craft grade aluminum bezel enclosure
- Rugged Panel Mount technology reduces power consumption, heat generation and space requirements for operator interface.
- Designed for military applications and rugged conditions.
- Integrated power supply 28 VDC.
- Viewing cone of 170°, resolution of 800×600, up to 350 nits standard brightness to fit your viewing needs.
- Scratch resistant Glass-on-glass resistive touch screen.
- Includes built-in-test (BIT) to ensure proper system operation.
- KVM (Keyboard/Video/ Mouse) Extender System, up to 32,000 feet of separation between local and remote which enables you to keep your PC safe and off the plant floor.
- Multiple Touch Screen technologies provides the ultimate user interface.
- Safety glass for improved chemical resistance.
- Heater options for extended temperature range.
- 110/220 VAC power operation.
|2472MA||Rugged Military, Panel Mount Monitor, 12.1″|
|Options and Accessories|
|399||Resistive Touch Screens|
|451||Capacitive Touch Screens|
|5511||Black Box Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|5529||Fiber Optic Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|5539||Black Box USB Keyboard/Video/Mouse Extender System|
|776||Multi-Touch Projected Capacitve, Touch Screens|
|796||Thermo Electric Heater|
|801||Sunlight Readable Displays|
|2472MA Drawing||PDF Format|
Enclosure & Bezel
| ENVIRONMENTAL |
| ELECTRICAL |
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|
Viewing Angle (Typical HxV)
| CIRCULAR MIL-STD CONNECTIONS|
BIT/Touch Screen Comminication
28 VDC Power
Specifications are subject to change without notice.