This military grade PC features a 12.1” flat panel color display with a glass-on-glass resistive touch screen. Compact in size, this rugged computer has a COTS design making it both affordable and simple to install and remove. It can be used portrait or landscape mode.
- Shock and Vibe 901D, Grade A
- EMI MIL Standard 461 & 462
- 12.1” VGA Resolution Flat Panel Display with 600×400 Resolution
- Glass-on-Glass Resistive Touch Screen
- On Screen Virtual Keyboard
- 450 Nits LED Backlit Display
- High resolution glass-on-glass resistive touch screen.
- COTS (commercial off the shelf) design is a cost effective product using the industry latest technology to comply with your demanding military applications.
- Available with dual G-Bit network ports.
- On screen virtual keyboard for setup as well as data entry.
- 80 viewing angle, up, down, right and left.
- Standard USB 2.0 ports.
Call for the latest SBC features.
- Install Windows® Pro
- Additional touch screens available to provide you with the ultimate operator interface.
- Processor and RAM upgrades available.
|4572AA||Military Shipboard Panel PC w/ Touch Screen, 12.1″|
|Options and Accessories|
|231||Windows® 7 Pro 32-Bit||399||Resistive Touch Screens|
|240||Windows® 7 Pro 64-Bit||451||Capacitive Touch Screens|
|247||Adds i7 CPU|
|4572AA Drawing||PDF Format|
| ELECTRICAL |
Required Power Supply
|FLAT PANEL SPECIFICATIONS|